DemandEngine, a higher education-focused agency seeks an Account Manager for its Atlanta office. The successful candidate will be passionate about interactive marketing, be able to translate goals into actionable strategies, and develop outstanding relationships to support our college and university clients in attracting, qualifying, and enrolling students to meet goals. The ideal candidate should be willing to roll up their sleeves to develop strategy, document plans, write copy, and execute interactive marketing initiatives.
- Works closely with senior leaders to understand client goals and service deliverables.
- Analyzes client input and research to write creative briefs and develop interactive marketing plans.
- Writes copy for use in cross-channel campaigns across web, email, text messaging, and social media channels.
- Manages pay-per-click advertising, analyzes results, and reports on performance.
- Maintains ongoing contact with client including routine check-ins, monthly, quarterly, and annual campaign performance analysis and reporting.
- Provides expert-level support and execution of company’s marketing automation software platform.
- Ability to work effectively in a highly structured, results-oriented environment.
- Provide accurate and timely project and performance reporting.
- Stay abreast of latest trends in higher education marketing and enrollment management and interactive marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution.
- Three-to-five years experience in a marketing-related role.
- Experience with marketing automation software is desired (e.g., Eloqua, Marketo, Silverpop)
- Must be a “super-user” of web-based (e.g., email, social technologies, apps) and desktop applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Google Adwords certification a must. Experience with Facebook and LinkedIn advertising a plus.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong project management skills.
DemandEngine offers a competitive compensation package that includes medical and dental benefits, paid vacation, and a retirement plan. No relocation provided.